Free & FAST shipping on UK orders over £18!
- Ensure the crystal is fully pressed home
- Using abrasive paper carefully evenly remove a little aluminum from the inside diameter of the bezel insert.
- When the inside diameter is @ 27.95mm that is perfect – that will achieve a perfect fit with zero visual gap between insert and crystal as well as correct bezel rotating function.
- Clean your bezel thoroughly before fitment removing any aluminum particles
- It will take @ 5 minutes to remove the required amount of material with 400 grit paper. Please do not rush and take time to achieve an even removal of material. When its eventually done and fitted I hope you agree its worth the effort.