CT219 – SARB033 SARB035 SARB037 – HDV Bezel
Material – Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade DJ look bezel.
Type/Design – Press on direct replacement for existing bezel.
Suitable for – SARB033/35/37
Finish – High Polish.
Fitting/Removal – Direct replacement for OEM bezel no mods required.
What you get – DJ look HDV Bezel + Crystal gasket + special custom gasket for fitting bezel to the case.
TIP – If you want the full DJ look you can add our sapphire crystal with date magnification cyclops exactly as the oem DJ. This crystal is sold separately as CT123 but if you choose the + crystal option you can save yourself 5 usd
IMPORTANT – Please note the custom gasket supplied that is used for fitting the bezel to the case is specifically designed to work 1 way only – the underside being identified clearly with a black spot.
Additional information below in product description
Instagram Video of CT219 Bezel and CT123 Cyclops Sapphire Crystal combo!
Datejust bezel and crystal installation – instructions:
- Remove the existing bezel complete with crystal – this is done by carefully prising the bezel off by using the space between the lugs and a sharp blade or similar. Take care not to mark your case – do not rush.
- Remove existing crystal from the bezel you have taken off if you are re-using it.
- Fit your chosen crystal into the CT datejust bezel using the new gasket supplied. Use a crystal press.
- Fit the CT datejust bezel to the watch case using the new white nylon gasket supplied. Take care to align the crystal date mag precisely to the date before pressing the bezel fully home with a crystal press.
- Take care not to rush and when the dial is exposed be careful not to damage it!