CT505 – Seiko (SII) NH38A Automatic Movement
Out of stock
Email Me When Stock Is Available!
- Description – Brand new 100% genuine Seiko SII movement incl full length stem supplied regulated
- Please note – We also manufacture an extensive range of Crowns CT208 CT209 CT210 CT228 CT240 CT243 CT253 CT271 CT272 – check them out in the shop
- All our movements are fully checked and regulated by our master watchmaker before shipping to the customer
- INFO – You are purchasing a complete movement please ensure you are fully aware of the work required and parts needed to complete your build. If you are unsure and not undertaken this before, please do appropriate research before purchase. The forums and YouTube are an excellent resource. Check our NOOB CENTRE for an excellent tutorial video link if you are planning to do this work.
- Ref dimensions – OD 27.4mm Casing Dia 29.36mm (with dial spacer)
- Suitable for – Watch modding 7S26 upgrade
- Additional info – A very popular modding movement. Upgrade to 24 Jewels with hacking and hand winding feature. Used for no day/date dials and suitable for “open heart” dial option
- RETURNS – In accordance with the normal practice in the trade regarding movements we unfortunately are not able to accept returns on this item.
- NH38A Automatic
- NO date or day feature
- 21600 BPH
- 24 Jewels Hacking Hand-wind
- Power Reserve 41hrs
- Complete with stem
- Hand sizes H/M/S 150/89/21
- Ligne/mm size 12/26.00mm
- Height 5.32mm
- Height with cannon pinion 7.55mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.