CT700 – SKX007 0020 Replacement Case – Non Drilled Lugs Option – Polished/Brushed
Description – The Famous and the very first of its kind seikomods.com Replacement Case Body – Suitable for replacement of the SKX007 0020 200M Divers case -Without Drilled Through Lugs* – 22mm lugs
*Great for easy strap and bracelet change – reducing the risk of marking/damaging your case
- Included FREE with every case – Crystal Gasket* – Case Back Gasket – 2 x 22mm Fat Spring Bars
- * CRYSTAL GASKET FITTED INTO THE CASE
- Material – HQ Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade
- Suitability – Replacement for SKX007 0020 CASE
- Information – Case Body without Drilled Lugs. Polished/Brushed without drilled through lugs. Suitable as the perfect replacement for a damaged SKX007 0020 case. All oem parts will fit this case. This is our tribute to the classic oem case. It is NOT and was never intended to be a 100% exact copy of the oem case e.g. to allow the fully drilled lugs to look sweet the outer profile of the lugs is made a little meatier. We believe we achieved a very nice balance between the oem look and our case. All oem parts are compatible and will fit this replacement case incl the oem Jubilee Bracelet. Takes fat 2.5mm spring bars.
- NOTE – Aftermarket bracelets with SEL may in some rare instances require a slight adjustment on the SEL as they do even with the oem case in some instances.
- Water Resistance – As oem – This case was tested to 350M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- Additional info – Ideal for replacing a badly damaged case or building a complete mod without having to buy a complete watch and ending up only using the case! Black option now available in limited numbers.
- High Polish/Brushed (Not Drilled)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.