CT702 – SKX007 to SRP Turtle Conversion Case (3 Finish Options)
£49.99 – £89.99
Description – Convert your SKX007 0020 cased 200M Divers Watch to a FULL SIZE SRP Turtle with this superb unique case designed by seikomods.com. Full size SRP Turtle look case 22mm lug width – oem and aftermarket bracelets fit. Fully tested to 200M PLUS. MOST SKX007 parts fit* – Drilled Through Lugs as original oem SRP Turtle** – Black IP case option and a small number of gun metal finish sets also available
*Crystal, Chapter Ring, Bezel, Bezel Spring, Bezel Insert, movement, case back, all gaskets – EVERYTHING FITS BUT NOT THE SKX007 BRACELET – SRP BRACELET YES – WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF OUR CROWNS ON THIS CASE CT208 CT209 CT228
**Great for easy strap and bracelet change – reducing the risk of marking/damaging your case
- Included FREE with brushed/polished + Black IP case – Crystal Gasket* – Case Back Gasket – 2 x 22mm Fat Spring Bars
- * CRYSTAL GASKET FITTED INTO THE CASE
- Material – HQ Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade
- Information – It is NOT and was never intended to be a 100% exact copy of the oem SRP Turtle case. To allow all the SKX007 parts to fit small adjustments are made in a number of areas but this does not affect the look of the full-size case to any degree at all indeed its pretty hard to see the difference even close up
- Water Resistance – As oem – This case was tested to 350M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- Additional info – A unique conversion case allowing the mass of SKX007 mod parts available to be used for a Turtle build.
3 Finishes –
- High Polish/Brushed Case – similar to oem
- Black IP (Ionic Plating)
- LIMITED EDITION – GUN METAL FINISH SET – Case, Crown +Stem, CE Bezel, Spring Bars, Bezel Spring, Crystal Gasket, Case Back Gasket.
One Ocean Conservation Donations
seikomods.com is proud to announce that that we will be donating £5 per order of our CT702 Turtle Conversion case to One Ocean Conservation’s Save The Sea Turtles International Foundation! We look forward to donating to an amazing organization and cause. Thank you for your support!