CT707 – SKX007 0020 Case – No Crown Guards – 2 Crown Positions (2 Finish Options)
Description – The brother of the famous and the very first of its kind seikomods.com Replacement CT700 Case Body – CT707 Now offered with No Crown Guards – crown at the standard 4 position and 3 position available. Drilled through lugs* CT707-3 Crown at 3 – CT707-4 Crown at 4
*Great for easy strap and bracelet change – reducing the risk of marking/damaging your case.
- Included FREE with every case – Crystal Gasket – Case Back Gasket – 2 x 22mm Fat Spring Bars
- Material – HQ Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade
- Finish – High Polish/Brushed & Black IP
- Information – Case Body with Drilled Lugs. All oem parts will fit this case. This is our tribute to the classic oem case. All oem parts are compatible and will fit this replacement case incl the oem Jubilee Bracelet. Takes fat 2.5mm spring bars.
- NOTE – Aftermarket bracelets with SEL may in some rare instances require a slight adjustment on the SEL as they do even with the oem case in some instances.
- Water Resistance – As oem – This case was tested to 350M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- Suitability – Replacement for SKX007 0020 CASE and as a base for a great no crown guard look mods
- Additional info – Ideal for replacing a badly damaged case or building a complete fantastic mod without having to buy a complete watch and ending up only using the case!
- CASE BACKS IMPORTANT NOTE – CT231 or CT239B with built in spacer are for use with NH35/36 movements with thinner grey movement holder – no need to do anything the movement can drop straight in with the 707-3. If you are using a movement with the thicker black spacer you MUST use an oem case back or our CT200 or CT239A.
- Black IP Custom Build Video Reveal
- Instagram Black IP