CT710 – SKX007 to MM Conversion Case – Full Size MM300 – Polished/Brushed
Material – Stainless Steel 316L
- High Polish/Brushed as oem MM
Description – SKX007 to MM Look Conversion Case set – Full Size Iconic MM Dimensions – @ 44mm wide – 50mm lug tip to tip – 15mm thick – 20mm lugs – Front loader no case back – 20mm lugs
Check out this incredible build by @watchmods.ca on Instagram
Included with every case set:
- 1 x Crystal Gasket – FITTED INTO 7 BELOW
- 2 x 20mm Fat Spring Bars
- 1 x Lower Movement Gasket
- 1 x Top Case Gasket
- 1 x Bezel Click Spring
- 1 x Movement Holder
- 1 x Crystal Holder/Top Case Ring – LH Thread
- 2 x Rear Case Access Screws*
- 2 x Rear Case Access Screw Gaskets*
* Only 1 needed – 1 Spare
Parts Compatibility Note
- We recommend our CT208 CT209 CT228 Crowns for this case and our CT237 MM bezel. If you are using a flat insert for your build (as oem MM) our CT099 Sapphire is good. If you are using a sloping insert our CT119 Sapphire is good. Of course you are free to choose any others manufacturers parts to complete your build and they should in theory fit but we cannot be responsible if you are disappointed in the event you end up with a frankenwatch look or the bezel function/feel is not as you expected.
- A Front Loading MM Conversion Case Set with NO back. Drilled Lugs. Polished/Brushed finish. Most SKX007 parts will fit this case – Dial, Chapter Ring, Crystal, Crystal Gasket, Bezel, Bezel Insert.
- This is our tribute to the classic MM case WITH A TWIST. It is NOT and was never intended to be a 100% exact copy of the oem case. We believe we achieved a good balance between the oem look and our unique conversion case.
- In keeping true to the iconic MM300 this conversion case is a front loader with no back. This requires a different method of assembly but is not rocket science and worth the effort.
Please take your time to fully read the Instructions before purchase.5 minutes spent reading this spec and the instructions is recommended - click here
- Oem and aftermarket MM SEL bracelets will not fit this case. This superb case was designed primarily for straps and not MM SEL metal bracelets. We are aware that some of the fitted rubber straps will fit – Crafter Blue is confirmed but 1.8mm curved springbars we are advised are needed – check customer pic in this spec. This case is specifically designed to suit the NH Grey Movement Holder – The thicker black movement holder i.e. 7S26 SKX007 will not fit
- Please take extra care not to over-tighten the rear case access screw – it can be damaged/broken if too much force is used – its is a small diameter thread (2mm) with a gasket and does not require to be super tight – simply screw it down snugly – this has been tested to 300M. Take care particularly when using the hex head screw as it may encourage you to over tighten
Water Resistance – As oem*
- *This case was tested to 300M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- Building an amazing MM look watch with the multitude of SKX007 parts available should lead to some exciting builds.
- A top quality MM conversion set – NOT expected to be a limited edition but the first run of 300 pcs are laser numbered. Achieve the classic timeless MM look at a fraction of the price!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.