Free & FAST shipping on UK orders over £18
Seikomods Ltd – Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Seikomods Ltd owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should STOP using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website.|
|“Carrier”||means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers e.g. Royal Mail, UPS|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Goods”||means any products that Seikomods Ltd advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Website|
|“Seikomods”||means Seikomods Ltd registered address, Mitre House,Pitt Street West, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 3JW|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Seikomods Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future|
|“Payment Information”||means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes|
|“Purchase Information”||means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form|
|“Premises”||means our place of business located at Seikomods Ltd, Mitre House, Pitt Street West, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 3JW|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Seikomods Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Seikomods Ltd and acting in the course of their employment|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using https://www.seikomods.com and any sub-domains of this site e.g. subdomain.https://www.seikomods.com unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
2. Age Restriction
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business.
4. International Customers
If Goods are being ordered from outside Seikomods country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Seikomods is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. If you are in the EU Seikomods Ltd offers a taxes paid service. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Seikomods Ltd cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Intellectual Property
1. Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Seikomods Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
2. Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the WebSite or unless given express written permission to do so by Seikomods Ltd
6. Third Party Intellectual Property
1. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
2. Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the WebSite or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
7. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the WebSite may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
8. Links to Other Web Sites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Seikomods Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without prior permission. Deep linking requires the express permission of Seikomods Ltd
10. Seikomods Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
1. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
2. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
3. The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
4. Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any quality issue made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
1. Seikomods Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
2. No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
3. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
· Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Seikomods Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Seikomods Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
· Availability of the Website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Seikomods Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
· Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Seikomods Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Seikomods Ltd liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Seikomods Ltd
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Seikomods Ltd liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
4. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
· No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
· Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
· Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Seikomods Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Seikomods Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.